OUR FREE WEBINARS
At our FREE Webinars, Attorney Maritess Bott will discuss several important issues, including:
- The failures of traditional and incomplete Estate Plans.
- The advantages of comprehensive Will and Living Trust plans.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from future ex-spouses, potential lawsuits and other claims.
- How to properly fund a Trust and how to implement it successfully.
- How Probate works and how you can avoid it completely.
- How to qualify for Medicaid and how to use it to pay for Nursing Home expenses.
- And much more!
Protecting your Family and Leaving a Legacy
Every 3rd Thursday of the month. In order to RSVP please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the sign up link
What will be discussed?
- Why doesn’t everyone have the proper planning in place?
- Do you know who will be in charge of your finances if you become incapacitated?
- Why your answer about who will be in charge of your finances may not be correct.
- What is the difference between an advance health care directive, a living will, a health care power of attorney, and a POLST form?
- How can you protect children’s inheritance from divorcing spouses and creditors?
- What is probate why do you want to avoid it?
- What is the difference between a Will and a trust?
- Is it a good idea to put my children on my bank accounts with me?
What is the difference between a estate plan I get from an online self-help service and one I get from estate planning attorneys?
… and more!
2/10/2021, 5/12/2021, 8/11/2021 and 11/10/2021
In order to RSVP please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the sign up link