An elder law lawyer in Mount Prospect, IL from Bott & Associates, LTD. has been helping seniors and their families for many years. We can provide the knowledge and attention you need during this time. It’s important to have a lawyer you can turn to when it comes to all things elder law, who can answer any questions you may have. Here we go into further detail about how an elder law can assist you:
What an Elder Law Lawyer Does
A lawyer who focuses on elder law is someone who has insight into the legalities associated with the elderly, veterans, and adults who have special needs. These professionals have experience in preparing documents for clients, in addition to offering support and answering questions along the way. When choosing the right elder law lawyer, it’s best to opt for someone who makes you feel heard and who you can rely on when you need help the most. Examples of topics your elder lawyer can go over with you include:
- Disability planning
- Estate planning
- Elder abuse
- Veterans benefits
- Medicaid and medicare planning
- Power of attorney
- Paying for care
- Long-term planning
Protecting Assets and Planning for Future
An IL elder law lawyer Mount in Prospect can help your family protect assets while planning for the future. We know that you probably need someone who has the answers to your many inquiries. It isn’t uncommon for our team to answer questions related to:
- Does my senior relative qualify for Medicaid, and will it help pay for care in a nursing home?
- How can I protect my loved one’s interests, while being able to provide her what she needs as she ages?
- How can I become a guardian or conservator for my senior family member?
- What are the essential planning documents I need to complete at this time?
- Can my senior loved one still sign certain documents with a diagnosis like dementia, alzheimers, etc?
- What else can I do to prepare my family and senior relative for the near future?
Call Bott & Associates, LTD.
At our law firm, we have the experience, compassion, and personal approach to meet your elder law needs. We are here for you and your loved ones because we know that each case is unique, which is why we offer assistance that focuses on your circumstances. Call Bott & Associates, LTD. to speak with an elder law lawyer in Mount Prospect, Illinois today.