We are excited to announce that our firm recently partnered up with the law firm of Golan Christie Taglia, LLP (GCT) as part of a broader plan to offer additional legal services to our clients. For over 25 years, GCT has been dedicated to delivering successful results while providing clients with the highest levels of quality and personal service. Maritess Bott personally knows many of the attorneys at GCT, some since the early days of her legal practice. If you have a legal concern outside of our general practice areas, we believe that our partnership with GCT will provide you with top notch attorneys who will serve you in the same manner as we do. Some examples include:
- Do you wish to file an appeal for your real estate taxes?
- Is there a business you wish to buy or sell?
- Do you or anyone you know need to file for bankruptcy?
- Do you own a business that has been impacted by COVID-19?
- Do you have issues you are concerned about for employees going back to work?
- Are you and your family experiencing tension and disagreements as a result of a death of a loved one?
- Are you being sued by a business partner?
These are just some of the areas of law that may trigger you to think – “I need a lawyer!”, and hopefully you remember, you can call on us. We will discuss your situation and introduce you to the right attorney at GCT who will understand your needs. We are always here for you. That is why we are so excited that this partnership with GCT will help us be the best resource for you and your family.