LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AT OUR NEXT SEMINAR!
CALL OR EMAIL TO RSVP! 847-818-9084 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Workshop, we will discuss several issues, including:
- How traditional estate planning fails
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from future-ex-spouses lawsuits and other claims
- Why putting a property in children’s names may be a mistake
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expense fees
Dates and Times:
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 | 12:00PM – 1:30PM
Thursday, January 30, 2020 | 5:30PM – 7:00PM
Friday, February 28, 2020 | 2:00PM – 3:30PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | 2:00PM – 3:30PM
3701 Algonquin Road, First Floor
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Call: 847-818-9084 or
You’re invited to the
Legacy Wealth Planning
Meet the Expert and Learn about Estate Planning
Maritess T. Bott will share her personal knowledge on Estate Planning and how important it is to protect your legacy. Learn more about Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection. This webinar will last one hour.
This free educational workshop will provide you with a wealth of information your own personal Estate Planning situation. If you own a home or if you have assets worth at least $100,000, you owe it to yourself and your family, to get the facts on proper estate planning. If you think you’re protected with a simple Will, think again. A will goes through probate, which means your family may not be able to take possession of your estate for many months or even years!
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 | 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 | 12:00PM – 1:00PM
If you are not available to attend our webinar, feel free to give us a call to schedule your FREE 60-minute consultation.
Call us at 847-818-9084