JOIN US FOR A FREE SEMINAR
Creating your estate plan, whether it’s a living trust or a will, can be a daunting task. Estate Planning addresses issues that are difficult to think about, such as death, incapacity, finances, and family dynamics. It can be easy to procrastinate, even though these issues may weigh heavily on your mind.
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming free in person Seminars so you can take the first step toward having peace of mind by creating (or updating) your estate plan. This is an educational seminar, where attorney Maritess Bott highlight some of the concerns that many families face and how an estate plan can help. The attorney also breaks down how wills and trusts differ, and some of the common estate planning pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Our goal is to provide you with the education you need to protect yourself and your family, and leave a legacy of peace. If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss your estate planning needs further, we offer all participants who complete the seminar a free, no obligation personal consultation with Maritess Bott.
At this Seminar, we will discuss several common issues and concerns, including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills, living trusts and probate
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Most living trusts fail; if you already have a trust find out what you can do to ensure that it will protect you and your loved ones
- How to preserve your nest egg for your family if you find yourself needing Long Term Care
- How to stay out of court and avoid the cost, time and stress that a conservatorship can bring if you become incapacitated
- March 16, 2023 6:00pm
- May 18, 2023 6:00pm
- July 13, 2023 6:00pm
- September 14, 2023 6:00pm
- November 16, 2023 Noon
All Seminars take place in the First Floor Conference room of our building at 3701 Algonquin Road, Rolling Meadows IL 60008. Refreshments will be served.
We look forward to seeing you!